Winter is the best season for makeup lovers because this is the season when you can experiment with makeup. Makeup which does not look good in summer, while makeup enhances your looks in winter. But in winter, the skin becomes dry and lifeless, due to which many times makeup spoils your look instead of enhancing the face. Today we are telling you some special tips to do makeup in winter, by trying which you can look very beautiful in a few minutes.
1. Before applying makeup in winter, it is important that you moisturize your skin well. Therefore, before applying makeup, first clean your skin with a good cleansing milk.
2. After this, apply a primer on your face and after that apply a foundation of the same color as your skin tone. Always use cream base foundation in cold weather. Blend the base and compact powder well into the skin.
3. Give a smoky look to your eyes with black and brown eye shadow in cold weather. Smokey eyes give a hot and bold look.
4. While doing makeup in winter, definitely use mascara, liner and mascara on the eyes. It gives a hot look to your eyes in cold weather.
5. In the winter season, always apply lip balm on the lips 10-15 minutes before applying lipstick, this will keep the moisture in your lips.
6. Dark color lipstick looks great in winters. Red color lipstick suits all the dresses. It also gives glow to the face. Lipsticks of pink, maroon and brown colors also look good in this season.
In winter, people often become careless about the cleanliness of their skin. In such a situation, the risk of many types of skin problems increases. Those with oily skin should apply face wash at least twice a day during cold weather. At the same time, people with dry skin should also keep using moisturizer from time to time. It is better if you use lukewarm water to wash the face in winter. It is very important to drink enough water to hydrate the skin from within.
Smokey Eye Look - Give a smoky look to the eyes with black and brown eye shadow in cold weather. Smokey eyes give a hot and bold look. While doing makeup in winter, definitely use mascara, liner mascara on the eyes.
Before applying lipstick - In this season, always apply lip balm on the lips 10 minutes before applying lipstick. This will keep the moisture in your lips. Dark colored lipsticks look great in winters. Red lipstick looks great. Red lipstick goes well with every outfit. It also gives glow to the face. Lipsticks of pink, maroon and brown colors also look good in this season.
Shimmer Look - To bring glow to the face, apply blusher or bronzer on the cheeks with light hands. It gives you a totally fresh look. This will give a different glow to your face.
Face Mask - Face mask is very good for making a base on the skin. It is a hydrating mask, which brings moisture and glow to the skin. Face mask must be applied once a week for 15 minutes at night.