There is a festive season these days. Everyone wants to look different. Everyone wants her look to be the most special, so that this festival season shows something new. In this festive season, we will tell you some such ways to look special, so that you will be engrossed in everyone's eyes.
Talking about the latest fashion, Indo-Western looks are very much in trend. This type of fashion is very much trending in Bollywood too. Talking about the festive season, if you add a tinge of western look to your ethnic dress, then it will give you a stylish and trendy look.
Talking about Indo-Western outfits in the market right now, Anarkali suits have many options like cut or slit kurta with ankle length pants or palazzos crop top with traditional long skirt and dhoti with suit. As the western look is incorporated in the ethnic dress, she starts to look a little different from the crowd. The biggest feature of Indo-Western dress is that it looks stylish as well as is very comfortable to wear. Here we will give you some such trendy tips by which you can give Indo-Western touch to your look by giving tweets to the pairing of clothes.
- You can easily give an Indo-Western look to your anarkali kurta by wearing a dhoti, plazzo, pant or long skirt instead of a salwar with a simple anarkali suit.
- You can also pair your kurti with ankle length pants and palazzo for an Indo-Western look. It will be perfect for functions like Diwali, Sangeet Ceremony.
- Another look for an Indo-Western dress can be wearing a dhoti salwar with a crop top. If you want, you can also wear a long jacket to give it a more heavy look.
- If you are fond of wearing sarees, but are afraid of draping, then you can also try Indo-Western look of draped saree. This dress will give you a comfortable look.
- Floral lehenga or skirt with off shoulder blouse and cape are also the best option to create an Indo western look.
- Crop top and long jacket with garara or sharara pants are also the best option for Indo -western dress look festivals.
- You can also try dhoti dress or dhoti style saree and matching long jacket with it. This look of a mix of traditional and veteran is quite popular.
- If you want, you can also wear the trend of traditional kurti with jeans. Together, Punjabi Maujdi will give you a festive look.
- A plain shirt combination with an ethnic skirt is also a great option for an Indo-Western look. You can wear it by pairing it with an ethnic skirt.